I been noticing this place is becoming more active. I am happy that more Backyard Sports fans found this place. With that being said, I have revised the rules list and noticed the amount of spamming is increasing.
Here are the rules:
1) If you are going to edit this wiki, please sign up for an account. Anonymous wiki users, I don't mind you editing the pages but it would be a great help for me and other people know who you are ( I don't want to mistake you as a spammer or troll). It would be nice to find other Backyard Sports fans here. But if there are still spamming anonymous users I will have no choice but to ask you to create an account.
2) No SPAMMING or TROLLING will be acceptable. Please contact me if you see someone spamming the wiki or revert the edits. Please contact me ( AKA DarkQueen110) if you see someone spamming the wiki or revert the edits.
3) Spread the word on this wiki as much as possible. If you have a DA account, join this group: Backyard Sports Fan Club
4) PLEASE DON'T POST SPAM OR DIRTY CRAP ON THE WIKI. FOR GOSH SAKE'S THIS IS A KIDS GAME. TRYING TO MAINTAIN A CHILDHOOD IMAGE HERE.
5) No inappropriate language will be used in articles! In fact, since this is a children's game, lower down on the cussing.
6) No overboard fanboyism over the newer games or older games in articles. Save that for blogs or your talk page.
7) PLEASE PLEASE! When you edit the articles, please do not edit the articles with fanfiction ideas or "couple shipping" ideas unless there is hard proof!! The articles are for INFORMATION AND FACTS ABOUT THE GAME ONLY! For fanfiction ideas go here: Backyard Sports fanfiction and Ideas Center
8) NO USER CALLOUTS. Callouts to users in the forum area, blogs, and article areas are not allowed. You can peacefully disagree on other ideas but no " This idea sucks" or " stop posting this stupid idea" is not allowed.