There are the lines I created for the newer 3 Backyard Kids (Arthur, Joey, and Samantha) as if they were in the older games.
Meet The Players
- Hi, my name is Arthur Chen. I'm really good at baseball.
- I play video games, read comic books, and collect lots of action flicks. Do you collect all that stuff? They're really neat. I could win an award for my collection.
- Concentration and meditation are my key words. Use them and we'll be the champions.
- You haven't seen Luanne around, have you? She's the cute little girl carrying around that teddy bear. She has such superb speed that she actually beat me in a race one day. Pretty neat... for a four year old.
- I like to hang out with Achmed and Amir. Every weekend they let me and my other friends into their house to rock out and play video games.
- What does the word "zen" mean anyway?
- Now's the time!
- I'm rarin' to go!
- Please pick me for your team!
- It's an honor.
- I understand...
- Behold my strength!
- I'll knock out this ball.
- I failed...
- I must concentrate more than that. My meditation can never ever be a waste of time. It calms my mind.
- Oh, man.
- That ball almost scared me.
- I smell great victory.
- Behold my fury!
- I have careful aim to the catcher.
- I'm so tired, I'm losing focus...
- I need to meditate to get myself well rested again.
- Knock out!
Meet The Players
- Heya, I'm MacAdoo! Joey MacAdoo!
- Every morning I jog 300 yards. That's 3 times longer than a football field. Here, I could jog from the left side to the right then back to the left and then back right again.
- You're not taking me to the library, aren't you? If you're looking for bookworms, you should check elsewhere.
- The pros are awesome! Maybe someday I'll be one when I grow up.
- One day when I was jogging in the woods, there was a beehive on the path. I didn't even notice that beehive. So I accidently stepped on it, and boy were the bees mad! I was so panicked I almost couldn't find a place to hide, fortunatly, there's a pond to go in before I even got stung. I hid under the water and the bees passed by. Whew! But I got soaked. But hey, it's better to be soaked than stung, cause when I got home, I changed my clothes, and I felt like nothing happened.
- I know you'll win if you pick me.
- Come on and pick me!
- Oh, you oughta pick me. You oughta!
- Alright! Let's go!
- Bring it on!
- You'll just be lucky if you win without me.
- Here we go!
- I'm gonna crush the ball outta sight!
- NO! NO!! NO!!!!
- Missed it!
- So that WAS a good chance to swing!
- How'd I miss that?!
- Hey! Pay attention!
- Now that's happenin'!
- I'll show you.
- Ready or not, here it comes!
- Must... (pants) keep... going...
- Just one... (pants) more...
- See ya!
- What did I tell ya?
Meet The Players
- Samantha Pearce here and I love to play all kinds of sports. My friends call me Ripgirl.
- Surf's up, dudes and dudettes!
- I have three words to say about baseball... RA... DI... CAL!!!
- I really love to hang out at the beach and surf. When I'm not surfing, I like to relax and sunbathe. It has lots of good vitamin D (Duh-ee), d-udes. The bogus thing about it is you can get a sunburn. Ouch!
- I heard Achmed and Amir and the Knights of Rockville are thinking about having me play the bass guitar in the band. That would be way cool. I can play the air bass guitar real good. (sings) Dododododododododododododododo!! Was that rockin' or what?
- The next surfin' trophy should have my name written all over it. I betcha! I'm such an awesome surfer and can hang ten so well and I'm only a kid.
- You ready to pick me for your team?
- My surfin' skills are as awesome as in this sports game.
- Hey, dudes!
- Surf's up!
- Great, I'll go get my skateboard! Oh, skateboards aren't allowed here.
- Bogus decision.
- Peace out.
- I'm gonna slam this baby to the ocean!
- I can hit the ball when I hang ten!
- Bogus, bogus, bogus!
- That was lame.
- At least it ain't a strike out yet.
- "Sea" you later!
- Time to release the beast.
- It's Ripgirl time!
- I'm wiped out.
- How am I gonna hang ten when I'm tired?
- Oh, yeah!
- (sings) I'm feelin' goo-ood! Yeah!